– Every time you light a candle allow it to burn for minimum 2 hours so the wax burns evenly and avoids making a little hole for the wick to get drown in
– when you light previously lit candle make sure you trim the wick before lighting . Avoid cutting the wick too short as it might get submerged in the wax
– Don’t blow out a candle, it will end up splashing the wax around the surface. The best way to extinguish your candle is to use a candle snuffer
– Never touch a candle jar when its hot . Allow time for the wax to cool down before handling it.
– Burn with in sight . keep away from flammable objects, Children & Pets